In this episode, Albert Vrajolli is visiting us, the topic is ING’s agile transformation. Listening to Albert sharing his experiences and thoughts from a transformation that involved the entire organization is truly inspiring. What was the goal, how did they do it, and what is important to remember? And how did they inspire everyone from the mortgage department to recruitment to IT to work with agile principles? Buckle up for a truly interesting and inspiring episode 🤩🧡
Some of the elements we discuss in this episode is:
- ING’s agile journey
- Agile outside of IT
- One size fits all vs flexibility
- Employees when scaling agile
- How to focus, prioritize and align the organization
- What are the most important elements in agile way of working
🤓 Do you want to learn more about Agile? Check out our Agile Masterclass
Want to learn more about enterprise agility?
Check out our course to learn more?
- ING Culture book
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Agile People by Pia Maria Thorén
If you want to see how the vanbuild is going 🚐